At Biddick Hall Infant and Nursery School we view the safeguarding of children our main priority.
We believe all children have the right to be happy, feel safe and achieve in their learning. We all take our responsibility seriously to make this happen.
We will ensure that:
- The welfare of the child remains paramount.
- All children whatever their age, culture, disability, gender, language, racial origin, religious belief’s and gender identity have the right to be protected from harm.
- All suspicions and allegations of abuse will be taken seriously and responded to swiftly and appropriately.
Areas of Safeguarding
Our safeguarding policy covers all areas of school life and includes:
- All staff and volunteers working at our school have a responsibility to report concerns to the designated safeguarding lead Mrs A Willis.
- Staff and visitors – Ensuring they are vetted, informed and trained.
- Children’s behavior – Promoting safe behaviors and lifestyles.
- Parents and Carers – Promoting links and supporting families